It’s commonplace to hear people talk about how the female folk need to get married early because of their biological clock but early is also good for men.
Dear men, here are 25 reasons to run to the altar before 30.
1. You do it without family pressure to marry or have kids.
2. You grow up together.
3. Less baggage (reduced number of former lovers, and a lesser chance of getting your heart broken too many times).
4. It’s easier to blend and bond.
5. You can have a cost-effective wedding (No one can berate you about working all these years and being stingy with your one special day).
6. You can share a lot more together.
7. You are happier and more balanced than most people your age.
8. You can share crazy and weird moments (You don’t have to worry about acting your age).
9. A strong support system for a possible midlife crisis (When the going gets toughs, there’s someone to hold your hand).
10. Motivation to earn more money (You have people depending on you, get to work).
11. More sex. No worries about protection, contraceptives.
12. A higher rate of fertility.
13. More energy to raise kids.
14. Enough strength to balance career and parenthood.
15. Opportunity to reclaim passions when the kids grow (Once they are all grown, you can get back to living your life).
16. More likelihood of marrying someone you truly love (This way, you don’t have to wonder if she is marrying you for the money or fame).
17. You have enough time to learn on the job.
18. Keeps family bond (You get to attend all those family functions and keep the family together, no room for drifting).
19. Reduced chances of having an emotional bridge between you and your kids.
20. Lower risk of STDs.
21. Makes you more responsible, reliable and accountable.
22. Good kick-start for your savings.
23. People take you more seriously.
24. No room for idleness.
25. Let’s face it, you will never be ready (You will get more dreams as you grow older, just get to it now).
Health Benefits of Eating Ewedu (Jute Leaves)...
Ewedu leaf as the Yoruba’s call it, Achingbara in Igbo, Rama in Hausa or Jute leaves as in...
19 Health Benefits of Bitter Kola (Top for Sexual Perfo...
Bitter kola or Garcinia kola is a plant that originated in Africa with a plethora of uses. People in...
30 Health Benefits of White Wine...
White wine is one kind of alcoholic beverages. Indeed, white wine main ingredient is grape by fermen...
35 Health Benefits of Yams - Pregnancy Menopause Treat...
Speaking of healthy living, people are striving to look for solution so they could get all the nutri...
25 Incredible And Amazing Health Benefits of Tiger Nuts...
Tiger nuts are also known as Nigerian tiger nut, yellow nutsedge, or nut grass. Although people call...
Top 10 Superfoods to Reduce Belly Fat...
Belly fat, also known as visceral fat that accumulates around the midsection, is a major concern for...
16 Health Benefits Of Palm Kernel Oil...
Palm kernel oil is a healthy choice and it’s extracted from the palm fruit. This oil is da...
10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones in the World...
Phone is a major requirement of our daily lives. Mobile phone or even has the prices vary widely ran...
These are 5 signs that you are not a selfish lover...
If you are wondering whether you have been selfless enough in your relationship, these five things p...
How to Set up a real achievable relationship goals...
You need to be in a relationship where you and your partner can communicate limitlessly. Goals here,...