We are recruiting to fill the position of:
POSITION: HMO Officer/Hospital AdministratorLOCATION: IbadanSUMMARY:
* Plan and oversee health services, coordination of health workers, manage NHIS/HMO quality initiatives, coordination of meetings and presentations for all departments and units within the hospital. Supervising daily administrative operations, monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions, creating quarterly and annual budgets
* Work with established teams to develop new health insurance services and concepts, carry out HMO registration and mapping, carry out Hospital registration renewal and accreditation with HMO and relevant government agency, vetting of fee for service bills, and resolve grievances arising in the course of care, the medical/quality assurance reports and other duties that is assigned from time to time by the Chief Medical Director.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interact with HMO community.
* Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients.
* Conduct outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate associations, unions and members of the public on services available
* Process complaints, following established guidelines.
* Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
*Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
* Prepare work schedules
* Maintain organized medical and employee records
*Monitor administrative staff’s performance
*Train new employees
*Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies.
*Resolve potential issues with patients.REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of first Degree (HND/B Sc) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
* Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
* Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Ms Power point
* Minimum of 5years experience post NYSC in relevant and related position.
* Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
* HMO Experience is required
* Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
* Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
* Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.REQUIRED SKILLS:
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
* Attention to detail
* Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
* Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
* Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
* Must possess good administrative skills
* Superior problem solving skills
* Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
* Ability to analyze Information promptly
* Exceptional customer services skills
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practicesApplication Closing Date
January 3rd, 2018
Use Job Title as subject of your email/letter.
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for test/interviewMethod of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae via Email, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit in person to
Ona Ara Hospital,
Plot 29, Olorungbeja Street,
Olorunsogo – Olunloyo Road,
Off Lagos Ibadan Express road, Ibadan.
East Africa: Ethiopia to Allow All Africans to Visit Wi...
Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has revealed that the country will "very soon" follow...
The President of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria visi...
President of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Pharm. Ahmed Ibrahim Yakasai FPSN, FPSN, FNIM,...
Lagos Health Commission: Medical Guild Rejects Appointm...
The Medical Doctors in the employ of Lagos State Government has rejected the appointment of non-medi...
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Mother Is...
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has confirmed the death of her mother....
Morgan Freeman accused of Sexual Assault On 8 Women, Ac...
No fewer than eight women have accused actor Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior and harassment...
FAKE PREGNANCY: Tonto Dike reacts to Linda Ikeji And Ke...
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has spoken concerning the war of words between Kemi Olunloyo and Lind...
Industrial Court Orders Striking Health Workers To Resu...
"The health workers are also demanding for the implementation of court judgments and upward rev...
Why I Have NO Collaboration With Wizkid - Davido...
Davido has finally spoken on why he has not recorded a song with ‘Starboy’ Wizkid....
Sex is NOT a Sin - Tonto Dike...
Nollwood actress, Tonto Dikeh has advised couples on how not to starve each other of their sexual de...
Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Relationship: Nigerians React As Co...
The rumoured romance between Popular Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid has again surfaced online....