We are recruiting to fill the position of:
POSITION: HMO Officer/Hospital AdministratorLOCATION: IbadanSUMMARY:
* Plan and oversee health services, coordination of health workers, manage NHIS/HMO quality initiatives, coordination of meetings and presentations for all departments and units within the hospital. Supervising daily administrative operations, monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions, creating quarterly and annual budgets
* Work with established teams to develop new health insurance services and concepts, carry out HMO registration and mapping, carry out Hospital registration renewal and accreditation with HMO and relevant government agency, vetting of fee for service bills, and resolve grievances arising in the course of care, the medical/quality assurance reports and other duties that is assigned from time to time by the Chief Medical Director.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interact with HMO community.
* Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients.
* Conduct outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate associations, unions and members of the public on services available
* Process complaints, following established guidelines.
* Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
*Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
* Prepare work schedules
* Maintain organized medical and employee records
*Monitor administrative staff’s performance
*Train new employees
*Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies.
*Resolve potential issues with patients.REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of first Degree (HND/B Sc) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
* Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
* Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Ms Power point
* Minimum of 5years experience post NYSC in relevant and related position.
* Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
* HMO Experience is required
* Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
* Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
* Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.REQUIRED SKILLS:
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
* Attention to detail
* Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
* Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
* Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
* Must possess good administrative skills
* Superior problem solving skills
* Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
* Ability to analyze Information promptly
* Exceptional customer services skills
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practicesApplication Closing Date
January 3rd, 2018
Use Job Title as subject of your email/letter.
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for test/interviewMethod of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae via Email, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit in person to
Ona Ara Hospital,
Plot 29, Olorungbeja Street,
Olorunsogo – Olunloyo Road,
Off Lagos Ibadan Express road, Ibadan.
Tekno Suffering Serious Ailment May Not Sing Again - Ub...
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has called for prayers on behalf of Nigerian Singer, Tekno, who has bee...
Why I had wanted to commit suicide, Reveals Depression...
Twenty eight year old singer, rapper and fashion designer, Modupe Oreoluwa Oyeyemi, aka MoCheddah, h...
Ekiti College Of Health Staff Shut Institution, Declare...
Staff of the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero Ekiti, have downed their tools over th...
Zimbabwe Declares Cholera Emergency After Death Toll Ri...
Zimbabwe has declared a cholera outbreak in the capital Harare after the death toll rose to 20 and m...
NMA Wants More Funding for Health Sector...
The Nigeria Medical Association has called on the Federal Government to provide more funding for the...
Group cautions Nigerians on illegal migration through N...
On the heels of the declaration of a state of emergency in Tripoli, a diaspora initiative, Migration...
Ortom Urges Student Nurses to Strive for Excellence...
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue has charged students of the Schools of Nursing and Midwifery, Makurdi...
Sola Allyson Releases Brand New Album ÌMÚ...
Nigeria’s most popular female indigenous singer Sola Allyson releases brand new album &Igr...
Kenyans to Get Visa On Arrival in South Africa - Krozx...
Kenyans are among citizens from selected African countries that are set to be issued with Visas upon...
Tourism contributes about 8 Percent to Africa&rsquo...
South Africa’s newly reinstated National Minister of Tourism, Derek Hanekom has given a gl...